The primary purpose of this blog was to be a personal creative outlet so I could express my natural sense of wonderment at all things beautiful, ugly, just “eh”, meaningful, quirky, amusing, and laugh-out-loud funny in this world. That someone enjoys my posts enough to think of me for something like this is amazing to me, especially since I am constantly lurking on the blogs of others to learn from and appreciate their work. I am honored and would like to send a heartfelt thank you to choose my way, a blogger I admire whose personality shows in every post, something I hope to be more mindful of in the future.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we read for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 Things About Myself
1. I write poetry and short stories, none of which have made it onto my blog yet. In the past, I have also written short plays and have a secret desire to write scripts for infomercials 🙂
2. I am a Gen-Xer that still doesn’t know what I want to be when I grow up, but I think I am getting closer.
3. My favorite hobby is “learning new things”, evidenced by the scads of unfinished projects sitting in my basement…
4. One of the reasons I love Halloween is because it is the only time of the year that “pretending” is socially acceptable for adults.
5. I have lived all over the U.S. as a Navy brat, but have made my home in the Midwest (I agree with choose my way…visit Chicago!).
6. Good quality dark chocolate and red wine is my favorite dessert.
7. I love to love life and make others feel good about themselves they way they are right now, today.
7 Beautiful Blogger Nominees
I wish I could nominate more!