Gee, take a short break and get a nice surprise when you return :-). Thank you to Colleen at Jersey Joshii – a charming blog about life in Japan from Collen’s quirky and fun point of view. It truly was a pleasant surprise!
1.Display the award logo on your blog. √ check!
2.Link back to the person who nominated you. √ check!
3.State 7 things about yourself. √ check! (see below)
4.Nominate 15 bloggers for this blog and link to their pages. √ check! (well, sort of…see below)
5.Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the awards’ requirements. √ check!
State 7 things about yourself
1. I don’t have cable or satellite tv – just over-the-air. Watching Jimmy Fallon right now, and as much as I like him, I miss Conan terribly.
2. I am an on-the-fringe lover of sci-fi and fantasy – meaning that I don’t get so into it that I know all the history and behind-the-scenes facts, but I enjoy reading/watching.
3. The first movie I ever saw in the theater was Cinderella with my dad, in an old theater that still offered intermission.
4. I don’t take a daily multivitamin – mostly because I forget to, but I like to tell people that it is because I prefer to live on the edge.
5. I haven’t done ANY Christmas shopping yet. Hoping Santa will finally come through…
6. I have an orange cat, with a little round belly, that shakes when he runs, like a bowl full of jelly 🙂
7. I recently discovered that I love to wear vintage clothing.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this blog and link to their pages
I typically follow the rules when it comes to these awards. However, it does take a lot of time to nominate 15 separate blogs, so in an effort to save myself time and make the award even more meaningful (believe me, it is still quite touching to be considered one of 15, so no disrespect to anyone that has nominated me in the past), I have chosen to nominate ONE blog for this award:
Hopefully the blogger-to-blogger awards police will not lock me away 🙂